Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Geddy's Breaking Bad Tributes


Hey everybody, Geddy Cahoon here with a quick little post. In my spare time, I dabble a bit in video editing/making music videos. Obviously, I also loves me some Breaking Bad, so I've made a handful of Breaking Bad tributes. I figured I would post them here for your enjoyment.

 I was having issues with posting the vids directly to Blogger, so each title is a link to the video on Youtube. Sorry about that.

Obviously both videos are very spoiler-heavy, so hit the jump with that warning in mind!

NOTE: These aren't the greatest visual quality at times. I was working with low level footage and crappy software. I like to think I made the best of a bad situation with these.



This was just a tribute I made that highlights the dangerous path Walter has been going down over the course of the last few years. It came out awesome, and editing wise, it's one of the cleanest things I've ever done. Enjoy!


This was a much quicker video made as a tribute to my favorite character, Mike Ehrmantraut. I was pretty devastated when he died, and figured that this would be a good way to show my love for the character.

Enjoy! Leave a comment or like the NWC Facebook Page to tell us what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment